Thursday, June 24, 2004

Long week

Sorry I haven't written much in the last week.  I stayed up for 37 hours after that last journal entry.  I just didn't want to go to sleep for whatever reason.  Me and my ex (Shawn) have decided to try the dating thing and see where it goes.  We were together for five years and we obviously still love eachother.  I just hope we can make it work this time.  The last thing I want to do is hurt him again.  Really, other than that, there's not much new.  Watched a few new movies.  "Monster" with Charlize Theron, it was a interesting movie.  I'm still not sure how much I liked it.  I would reccomend seeing it though.  "50 first dates" with Adam Sandler, was an awesome movie.  I really think it's one of his best movies so far.  It was just a really good movie. 

Went to work yesterday.  Did cat cages.  We found a goat had died at some point and time during the day.  It was definitely bloat.  The goat he came in with was looking the same way so we gave him some medicine and made him walk a bit.  One of our horses, Buck who is 29, had a bloody nose yesterday as well.  We're not sure how bad a sign that is yet.  Well, that's really about it.  I'll try and keep up on this a little more than I have.  Shawn's been over a lot and I've actually been sleeping for once. 

No comments: