Monday, June 14, 2004

Splish/Splash

I'm watching a really good movie right now.  It's called "Big Fish."  It's a little eccentric but a nice story nonetheless.  If you've seen "Secondhand Lions" and liked it,  you'll enjoy this movie.  I've been watching a lot of movies lately.  Watched Shrek 2 yesterday.  That was really funny too.  It was a bootleg so it wasn't perfect, color and picture wise but it was a pretty good boot.  It keeps my mind off of things to watch movies.  Been reading a lot too.  Been doing very little in the way of sleeping.  Getting four hours here, five hours there.  I feel tired but nothing ever comes of it.  I just lay here and wait most nights.  Today I gave the foster cats and Libby all a bath.  Cats could be easier to wash, that's for sure.  It wasn't too terrible though.  Could always go over worse.  The gerbil got loose in my brothers room.  This is like the third time she's gotten out of her cage.  It took some time and a great deal of patience but eventually I won.  She enjoyed her small bit of freedom though.  There's plenty of places for a gerbil to play in a boy's room.  Even more places to hide, let me tell you.  It was all a game to her.  She'd sit in the middle of the room and as soon as I even blinked, she'd run and hide again.  I eventually caught her in his closet.  It was more luck than anything else.  I'm fairly set on cat food for at least a little while.  My grandma came back from my aunt's house and she had sent a bag of food with her.  You don't always realize what a great family you have but when you need them to be there, they are.  I don't speak to my dad's side of the family but my mom's side is all I need.  They really are a blessing.  Well, I'm going to go lay down and wait to see if I'll fall asleep or not tonight.  Last night I just gave up and went downstairs.  Watched the end of Pirates of the Carribean and fell asleep sometime around 10am, only to get back up at 1pm. 

~Treat Everyday Like It's Thanksgiving and Be Thankful For What You Already Have~

No comments: