Friday, June 4, 2004

SSDD 2

Tonight I decided to wait till later to write on here.  I took a sleeping pill about an hour ago so I shouldn't be up too much longer.  I wasn't able to get out of bed till after 4pm today.  I hate when I get up that early.  I told my mom to wake me up for lunch tomorrow so maybe I won't sleep all day.  Lueka is still a very stinky sick kitty.  Tomorrow I'm going to try and get some Immodium AD, liquid and force some it down his throat.  I've had enough with constantly washing my blankets.  Went to Petsmart and Petco with my mom today.  We were (I was) bored and looking for something to do.  My mom seems to be in love with Cockatoo's.  It always breaks my heart to see them kept in captivity.  They don't do well as "pets."  Most of them end up feather plucking, screaming and homeless because people are unaware of just how much time and attention they really do require.  Did the store thing tonight since my mom wasn't able to go into work.  I was soooo hungry while we were there.  Note to self :: no more store when my stomach is calling.  I would've grabbed everything there just to sample it if we were rich.  LOL Talked mummy into going to Pizza Hut afterwards.  She says I'm spoiled.  I say I'm just well loved. ; ) Went for my nightly walk.  Went pretty well tonight.  Turns out the noise in the bushes from last night was just the neighborhood dog, Buddy.  That's a relief.  Still no calls for the job hunting thing.  It's only been a few days so I'm trying not to get discouraged.  My mom laughed her head off today when she saw my cat Isaiah fully shaved.  He doesn't find it funny.  Well, I'm going to go lay down and read some.  My head is spinning from my iron problems, even though I'm taking my iron supplements every day.  It's probably a loss of blood to all the bruises I've gotten in the last 24 hours.  LOL  I've been a huge cluts these last two days.  Not two hours ago, I fell backwards off the computer chair.  Yeah, laugh it up... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would never laugh at you for falling backwards on your chair.  I've done it twice! lol  Scared the crap out of me.  I hope a good job comes your way soon, although wouldn't it be nice to goof of all summer, but than again it's no fun with no money!  Have a good weekend!  ~lila~