Friday, June 18, 2004

Just another day

Today is the day of the Meijer interview.  I wish it was any other day.  Today I just feel like climbing into bed and not leaving for a week.  Been thinking a lot about my ex, Shawn.  Some days are harder than others and today is one of those days.  I don't really want to write about it though because then I think about it and then I just get upset.  Today is just not the day to sit around balling.  I'll let ya'll know how the interview goes when I get back, if I don't go straight to sleep.

 

Sorry, I passed out shortly after I got home.  Well, I got the job and I start next Saturday, the 26th.  I have classes for the first five days, which go from 8am till 12pm.  After that, I work in the bakery from 3am till 11am.  I'll be making the donuts for the entire day, which is why I have to get there so early.  Those are almost the exact hours I was looking for ~ 2am till 10am is what I originally wanted.  I need to get to the license branch THIS week so I can get my license.  I could've gotten it on Tuesday but I'm blonde and forgot until it was too late to go.  LOL  Well, I'm gonna go get something to eat.  Thanks for all the encouragement from everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it went well.  Trust your body and rest when it tells you that it needs it.  Sleeping is healing.  Hugs, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thats great!  You got the job!  I hope you start feeling better.  Starting to get worried about you.  ~lila~