Friday, June 11, 2004

Where's my Motivation??

Today was about the same as yesterday, mood wise.  I cried during that '70's show.  Yeah, I was sitting there thinking, what in god's name is wrong with you woman?  this show is supposed to be funny, remember, it's a comedy.  I took a long shower and balled all through it.  I wasn't even thinking about anything, I just started crying.  Must be lack of drugs.  I took my very last one tonight.  It should help with my mood for a few short days at least a little bit.  I have to have the best mommy in the world.  She read my journal yesterday... see that's her comment down there on yesterday's.*big grin* Tonight she came in the house and asked me to help her bring some stuff in for her.  Turns out, she went and bought me dog food, cat food, kitty litter and parakeet food.  See, mom, I know I have the best mummy in the world.  After that I apparently got some motivation because after eating and then eating some more, I started on the litter boxes.  I then cleaned up my room as best as I could without waking the whole house up.  Maybe I'll get a little more done tomorrow.  Poor Lueka.  I feel so bad now.  He had a HUGE accident all over my room.  I decided that I'd had enough and put him in a foster cage.  *sigh*  I just don't feel like I have anyother choice.  I mean, granted, I could live in a disgusting room and come up here everyday holding my breath, hoping against hope that he made it to the litter box for once.  But right now I just can't take that.  He's currently in the other room meowing with the foster cats, wondering what he could've done to be put in this tiny room.  Well, I'm off to watch "Along Came Polly."  My mom bought it for my brother and said I could watch it tonight.  Woohoo... oh lord, it's a comedy, I might end up balling all night.  haha  G'Night

 

Well, I've come to the conclusion that I will not be sleeping tonight.  I have to go to the store in less than two hours so I figured, what's the point in laying there tossing and turning and being miserable when I can just be online and play computer games.  Yeah, I'm a little addicted to slingo.com.  It's my online home.  LOL  ~Lila~ I have no idea what could be wrong with him.  I thought, maybe worms but I've wormed him for everything ten times over now so unless they're a super breed of worms, then it's not that.  There are some cats out there that just have sensitive stomachs, especially to the regular brand foods.  When I get some money I might try him on some of that science diet stuff that costs more than a new house.  LOL  Well, slingo is calling me to come play so I'm off.  I'll put another very sleep deprived entry on here later I'm sure.  LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping everything gets better for you soon.  As long as you can keep you head up and believe it, it will.  It has too. That poor kitty of yours getting sick like that all the time.  What do you think is wrong?  I hope you can have a good weekend.... ~lila~