Saturday, December 8, 2007

I say we neuter him right now... Give him the bob barker treatment

First of all, I'm one of the biggest Angelina Jolie supporters out there but for christ sake will somebody please feed her?  I mean come on, it's getting a bit ridiculous.  She can't weigh more than 120 and that's being generous.  And Ange, starving kids in Africa want to see you wear colors.  The world is sad enough, you don't need to wear black all the time, you're not Johnny Cash.  She's wasting away and Brad needs to do something before she ends up in the hospital.

Yes, I'm in a pissy mood today.  There are days when I'm just sick of being me, sick of my life.  Other days I'm like oh this is wonderful but not today.  I'm sick of being the one to make all the decisions and taking care of every single teeny tiny little detail.  And would it kill my husband to throw his shit away?  My dogs came home from the vet today (Cash and Rocky, doberman and pit bull) from getting neutered.  Rocky has to be on antibiotics for two weeks because overnight (so they say) he was messing with his incision and irritated it.  Cash has to go back tomorrow because some how he managed to rip open one of his testicles.  Of course, waking up my husband in the middle of the night because god knows what is dripping from my dog was not a good idea.  Apparently when shit happens at night, I should just deal with it on my own until it's morning and more convient.  There is no way he could've done this on his own, he's in a small crate so that he can't get to his incision site.  But we all know they will blame it on him or us and it won't be their fault.  We went through this a few years ago with one of my mom's females dogs.  To refresh, on a Saturday she came in from going potty and her intestines were hanging out of her incision.  No, I'm not kidding.  She was fine after an expensive trip to the ER but her regular vet said she caused the tear.  (I will swear to my dying day that the dog never touched her stitches and it was entirely the vet's fault) I'm sure after tomorrow Cash will also be on a round of antibiotics and probably get an elizabethin collar just like Rocky has.  I hate those things.  We have to walk both of them on a short leash so they can go potty and Rocky keeps cutting up the backs of my legs with that damn thing.  And for any men reading this, no I'm not pmsing so don't blame my bad mood on that.  Besides, I hate that and have schooled my brother in the reasons to NEVER say that to a woman when she's bitching you out. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you sound like I was on Friday....I hated everything & everyone (animals excluded of course).  Oh I was in a mood and everyone steered clear of me, well my mom & Doug since that is my entire exciting social life LOL.  I hope the boys are doing better today, sorry to hear you even have to go through this ~ seems those of us with our hands really full never luck out and have it all work out easy.  I haven't seen Angelina lately, looks bad huh?  I'll have to take a look ~ you have to wonder why being so beautiful the way she was she would go and lose so much weight.  No doubt Nanny Brad said something about being fat or something.  Men...ugh
Lisa