Saturday, December 8, 2007

Kiss the little Green men

So, who wants to give me $1500 to go see a Bears/Packers game?  It's over $500 per seat but it's 7 rows up.  Do you have any idea how close that is?  I could smell Brett's sweat from there.  And it would make my hubby happy to see his stupid Bears play (and hopefully LOSE).  It's $80 bucks just to park.  JUST TO PARK.  I was like holy shit, we're going to have to save every penny we have just to be able to go NEXT year.  I decided tonight though that if Brett stays on at least one more year, I'm going to a game AT lambeau field.  I'm going to kiss the walls before I walk inside.  And I'm going to cry like a little girl.  ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I will say they are excellent seats ~ you only live once and if you get the chance & can do it....I say go for it!!!   Dougs boss flies out to a few games every season - he says he has seen Brett pull into the stadium in his old rickety truck and park it among all the bling bling cars!  That would be cool.
Lisa