Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Birthday

This is my birthday present from my husband, I will be getting it tomorrow evening.  (even though my birthday isn't till Thursday)

She is five months old and her name is Indi, although I'm probably going to change it to something similar as my mom's dog's name is Indi.  (thinking of Bindi) We're already searching for a roomate for her.  She comes with a large cage and is being adopted from central Indiana.  Shawn has eight hours of driving total to do tomorrow.  And in case your wondering, I didn't ask for her, it was his idea.  I've spent two hours cleaning my husband's computer room to make sure there is absolutely nothing she can swallow or chew besides the cords to the computer stuff.  He wasn't aware she was going in here till today but we don't use it for anything besides the computer and as I've said before, I've begun to take over this room anyway.

P.S. Turn the sound up if you want to hear her dooking.  Sounds like a raccoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is adorable.....I can't wait to hear more about her.  I heard her!!!  
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Wow she sure is busy! LOL! I heard her, she is so cute!