Thursday, November 1, 2007

Can I have this dance?

I think I may have just entered a whole new phase of crazy.  Ok, when I lived at my moms house a lot of weird shit would happen that only I would hear, except for one time my mom heard it too.  Usually I would hear someone calling my name over and over throughout the night.  Then it escalated to her calling my name and having a wicked laugh afterwards, to saying my name, telling me to get out and then the wicked laugh again.  By the time the last phrase came I was so used to her that I just ignored her.  I also saw the images of children in the house.  When they would see my looking they would run where I couldn't see them and then they'd be gone for days or weeks.  They didn't bother me, I just felt bad that I was scaring them and had no way of helping them move on.  The only time someone else heard something was one day me and my mom were watching wheel of fortune and we both heard my brother's door open and then close.  Except my brother was downstairs in the bathroom and no on else was home.  The dogs weren't even in the house. 

A few weeks ago I began joking that I thought little people lived in my laptop and they always seemed to be doing the dishes or vaccuming.  (that's exactly what the noises sound like but it's obviously just normal stuff going on that the computer has to do) Tonight however, I began hearing country music coming through my computer.  It was so faint I had a hard time picking up words but it was definitely country with some folk mixed in.  I could even hear where a dj would break in and do the call letters although for the life of me I couldn't tell you what they were.  WEIRD.  It's probably just some how my computer caught a signal from a tower at just the right time.  Oh and by the way, my sound is off, it's always off.  Talk about a creepy Halloween night.  Oh and the only things I usually hear in this house is that it sounds like someone is playing country music in the attic and once and a while it almost sounds like a really old music box.  I even went up to the attic (even though it TOTALLY creeps me out up there) to make sure there wasn't anything like a radio that just got lost up there.  Nothing, completely empty.  We used to sleep in the bedroom where the access to the attic was but after three months of nonstop country, we moved to another room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you have a spirit attached to you or the house.  My mom has a spirit in her house ~ I've seen her looking out the window.  My stepdad, who would have never believed in this now does since she has done such wierd things.  I think there are alot of restless spirts around or maybe I watch too much Ghost Whisperer.  When I first moved into my house, which I built so no one else lived there - I would hear Uptown Girl by Billy Joel coming through my fireplace.  I hate that song but how wierd is that.  Legend says there was a battle fought on or around our land - ok, but do you think they listened to Billy Joel?  I think not.  So I surely don't think you are crazy!
Lisa