Tuesday, November 13, 2007

No subject for me ; )~

I'm not sure as to whether I specified the cages use at the time, it's actually used for two male rats, not ferrets.  We don't have ferrets at this time but I would like to within the next few years.  I'm in love with this little guy at the petstore but as most of you know, I don't buy any living thing from petstores.  But I think I guilt tripped someone else into taking him.  ; ) I have been stopping by for weeks to see if he has gotten a home yet.  Then I play with him for a while and end up with scratches and bites all over my hands and arms but he's just playing.  He has a heart shape on his nose that makes him look sweet but it's a bit deceiving, he's a naughty ferret who, given the chance, could cause a lot of micheif.  There was a girl holding him when I went to play with him tonight and I said he liked her and she should take him home.  Mom replied that they have two and he's VERY tempting.  They were still there when I left.  I hope when I go back he's gone.  He really needed to get out of that cage before he started getting bad habits from lack of stimulation.  The others he was housed with were always asleep when I was there so I have no idea if they even care to be bought.  And no my dad is NOT an animal lover... at all.  He doesn't come to my house often for that reason alone.  He claims it's finally something I was interested in that he could build for me.  He likes reptiles and that's about it.  Mostly turtles and his wife refuses to let him have one.  They do have one cat, Baby that my dad does love but I don't think they'll have anymore after she dies.  It's weird for me to go to HIS house because he doesn't have a bunch of animals.  It seems forgein to me and I feel out of my element when I'm not surrounded by animals.  Most people think I'm weird and odd due to the amount of animals I have, I think they're weird and odd because they don't have any.  ; )

Shawn made chili today while I was sleeping.  As soon as I opened my bedroom door I immediately felt sick to my stomach.  The smell of chili isn't one that I enjoy and in fact I bitched about it so much throughout the day that when it was done, he put it in tupperware in the fridge and immediately cleaned the crock pot.  (there was NO WAY I was touching that thing) I can still smellit a little bit through the house.  There are just some smells I don't tolerate well and that's one of them.  Next time I get pregnant, he's going to have to make that vomit outside.  (sorry to those of you who enjoy chili) I didn't eat any dinner because I just couldn't stomach food with that aroma in the air. 

Back to the men thing.  My brother and husband both agree that men get a type of boy pms.  They explained what they felt like during these days and I was like damn, you really do get pms.  BUT I still don't feel bad for you because once it's gone, you don't start bleeding like a stuck pig.  ha ha

I took a half a davacet a little while ago to help me sleep.  Since Jasmine has been so weird about when she'll sleep, my internal clock is out of whack and not even prescription sleeping pills combined with over the counter sleeping pills are doing the trick.  This is the first time I've ever taken darvcet so I don't know yet how it's going to effect me.  I prefer to experiment with these drugs when my hubby is home, just in case I end up with my head of the toliet.  But I don't think a 50mg darvcet cut in half is going to do me in.  At least let's hope not. 

I hope not to sleep the entire day today as I have a lot to do before it gets nasty out again.  Some stations are claiming snow by the end of the week, I'm not buying it.  Mainly because the weather station I trust to be right, is saying it won't get cold enough.  I think what I'll do with the cats, is mount a heating lamp at the top center of their house, that way it won't be too close to anything to catch on fire.  I will still only use it on the colder nights as a precaution.  I don't feel comfortable using it at all but I don't want them to be freezing either. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always had animals in my home. I think I would feel empty, as if something were missing if I didn't have at least one. My daughter gets annoyed with Pickles , but doesn't mind the huge cats I have running around. Truth be told Pickles has a sweeter disposition and reacts to me when I need something to soothe me.

I have fish besides the cats and dog. If I could get away with it, I would also have a Leaf Back turtle. Awesome beautiful creatures, the back of their Shell looks like a couple of Maple Leafs. As well as a Ferret and Guinea Pig. The list would go on and on. I've raised wild boar, chickens, geese, rabbits. I miss being a farm girl.

I think it's something we have in our blood that, fulfills us when we have animals around us. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I find it very strange when I visit someone and there aren't any animals.  The house feels so empty, to me it has no pulse or soul.  I guess that would sound wierd to some.  I hope the people at the pet store did take the ferret.  I always feel so bad for them (all the animals really) when I see them at the stores.
I don't like or eat chili either..yuk!
Lisa