Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The story of the rat and the monster

My name is Tikki and this is the place I have been since I came into this scary room.  You see it's the underside of the chair.  Mom seems to think I'm liable to be crushed so she keeps dragging me out everytime that noisy small human gets on top of the chair.

My name is Rikki and I vow to discover and conquer every inch of this strange land for it is.... (excruciatingly long pause... rat is on his back legs with fist in the air) my destiny.

Ah, yes, done searching this wall.  I can only imagine the dangers around the next corner but alas, I WILL prevail.

Drats, the monster has captured me!  I must find a weapon in which to escape... aHA, I have it, a loud high pitched squeak should do the trick!

HA, I foiled the monster's plan to have fila minorat!  Now I must search for safety till the monster tires of me.  Where's the pansyass at???  He could serve as a distraction... or bait.

This should work perfectly.  As long as I stay low, these concealing walls should protect me.

Blasted!  She has managed to find me, purhaps these walls weren't made for concealing things?

Finally, I have found my safe haven.  The large monster never would allow the smaller one to take me from her.

And that has been the crazy Jamie show... we'll be here all week.  haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you and this story! i was on the edge of my seat waiting to see if the monster would indeed prevail!!! lol... you are the greatest story teller and the pictures are great, they go perfectly with it!

Anonymous said...

I love the shot of him standing up in the basket, his little ears look so cute!!  Adorable pictures ~ I loved them  :)
Lisa