Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Doodle Doodle Doctor Visits

I received an adoption application today for Doodle.  I really like this family.  I'm not sure how the application will do however due to the fact that they don't have a fenced yard and they also have a toddler.  We have to be careful due to her past with the one time biting.  I honestly think it was just a one time thing but the final say does not rest with me.  As of right now, I just want to be back down to one foster.  I'm pushed to the max now and my husband strongly dislikes having two fosters at once but is willing to comprimise because one of them is Doodle. 

I know I said I would try to curb the whining but I have been feeling awful.  I'm going to the doctor tomorrow for the dizziness.  I swear if he says there's nothing he can do for it, I may just break down and cry in his office.  It's just not an option right now.  I think I might actually start to lose weight if I'm unable to eat anything for much longer.  I can have small amounts of food at a time before I feel sick.  And then I'm still hungry.  The morning sickness I can deal with but the dizziness must go.  I have been feeling awful pretty much every minute of every day so my house has gone to hell.  I got the living room pretty much clean tonight.  (the end table still has stuff on it and some of her toys need to be put in an arrangement that looks more... arranged *grin*)  I had to do a load of laundry for me and Jasmine.  She was out of pants and I was on the verge of being without pants.  Ok, I'm lying I have clean jeans but they feel tight as hell on me.  I need to pull out some of my larger sized jeans from when I was working on losing the weight from Jasmine.  (I have everything from 11's to 5's in juniors sizes)  And then I have two pairs of maternity jeans for when regular jeans just won't do anymore.  I never bought maternity jeans when I had Jasmine.  I pretty much wore sweat pants in the later months.  I had trouble finding pants in the maternity sections that didn't make me look like an old school teacher.  My brother actually said to me that I had teacher butt in one pair of kahkis. 

Jasmine's ankle seems to be healing well.  She was lucky that the way it was cut was at an angle so the skin went back together neatly.  It's only broken back open once and I think she had hit it on something.  She was unaware that she was ever bleeding again. 

The kittens have a vet's appointment on Friday.  I knew they were too healthy to be true.  In the last few days, everyone's eyes have started getting goopy and their noses have a discharge.  It's such a pain to take animals to the vet for me.  The vet's office we use is almost 40 minutes from my house.  At least all my dogs have been neutered so I don't have to make a trip for them.  I may see about trying to get one of the closer vets to work with us.  (I have one literally a minute from my door that is a great vet's office)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, my heart goes out to you with the dizziness ~ there is nothing worse than feeling dizzy (imo).  I am sure you have tried everything but have you tried any of the motion sickness...Bonine, Dramamine or something like that?  One of my employees is going through chemo and takes the Bonine for the nausea & dizziness.  Just a suggestion.  Take care,
love ya,
Lisa