Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kick some, well, you know

I'm sitting here looking over my checking account and I notice that the pizza I bought yesterday magically cost ten dollars more than I paid.  Um, no.  I always get super pissed if I think someone is trying to screw me out of money.  My husband tries to remain calm.  I don't have a lot of money to begin with so when you overcharge me by ten dollars, I get pissed.  What I think happen, it was pouring rain and I had to walk down the street from my car to get to the place.  (which my husband recommended and it was AWFUL... if I had seen the place before I placed my order, I would've passed on it all together)  The guys that worked there kept trying to joke with me about the rain but I was already pissed because the address on their flier, was WRONG so I drove around the WRONG block for twenty minutes before my husband called them to find that they were on Miami and not Main.  I wasn't in the mood to chit chat with them let's just say.  It took forever for my debit card to go through on their stone age machine.  I signed the paper for my payment but don't remember marking out the part for a tip.  I mean come on, I don't think they deserve a tip when I already paid an arm and a leg for pizza that took a half hour longer to make than they said, tasted awful and the place looked like a hellhole.  I took MY copy (THANK GOD) which is what I used to compare my bill with online to today.  I swear if they don't take the extra amount off, I will have a fit.  I mean like going up there and threatening lawyers pissed.  I don't think this was an innocent mistake.  I don't care what your reasoning you don't take money from someone else.  What they did was outright stealing from my bank account.  I want to SEE the receipt that I signed.  I will KNOW if anything on there isn't my handwriting.  It really sucks that my day had to end like this because up until now, it was going alright after I stopped glaring at my husband for not getting home till 4AM.  Yes, 4 in the morning.  And Marty, they fish at night for the catfish. 

We went and got some dinner.  Afterwards I suggested we go down to the river and we ended up at Battal Park that runs parrel to the St. Joe river.  We walked half mile and Jasmine got to look at the water.  When we got back to our car, we let Jasmine play on the playground for not one but two hours.  It's actually fun to watch how your child interacts with others when you're not right next to them, guiding them.  Especially when your kid is one of the "good" ones that isn't pushing, shoving and being outright rude to other kids.  And now I'm watching Ultimate Fighting.  My favorite part is on, the women.  You wouldn't think so but the women kick far more ass than the men.  They seem to have more stamina and just beat the holy hell out of eachother.  They also seem a lot nicer to the loser when it's over than the men.  And shockingly enough, these women are actually good looking.  They don't look like something that crawled out of some cave in the desert.  You just don't expect to see pretty women out there willingly getting the face kicked in. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be pissed about the pizza too.  They are trying to steal from you.  I would never give them business again.  Linda

Anonymous said...

I watched the fighting too, those broads were good!  I would have been totallly pissed about the pizza too.
xx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

OH I would raise hell about the pizza thing. Wouldnt go back there either. That goes without saying though. Even though I just said it, lol. Ian was watching that, he has been watching all that all weekend. He even stayed up late last night to watch it, didnt go to bed til like 11:30 or something. I was tired, I went to bed! 5 am comes early. ;) He did mention to me the women were going to be scrappin' but I missed that. Kelly