Monday, May 19, 2008

My last nerve is frayed

I am in such a pissy mood.  Pissy, pissy, pissy.  All of the sudden, I felt like snapping anyone's neck who moved.  Particularly animals since they seem not to get the hint when I'm in a mood.  Look, Doodle, your life depends on you staying the hell away from me.  For that reason, I only have two dogs sleeping in my bedroom tonight.  Monty tends to get on the bed as soon as I leave the room and I just don't think I can deal with his stubbornness right now.  I probably would've felt better if I took a shower but all I really wanted to do was get the animals fed and lay down in bed.  I can feel it at the tip of every nerve in my body.  It's so frustrating.  I just started tapering off my Paxil which won't make things much better over the next few weeks. 

Savannah made it through the surgery just fine.  I don't know if she had the same problems as my mom's dog Indy but I'll try to make my husband find out tomorrow.  (he never asks the right questions)  I stayed up till 8am so I could call them as they opened and tell them that she may have issues with her uterus being too high in her abdomen.  I wanted them to have a heads up.

Ok, that's all for me for right now.  The sound of the keys themselves are annoying me.  *Sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie,
Hang in there ... hope the pissy mood passes quickly!
Best,
Marty

Anonymous said...

Its going to be tough going off the Paxil. I take Prozac. Without it you pretty much described me. Everything gets on my nerves. Someone coughing, someone breathing...lol. I understand what you are saying. Kelly

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Savannah made it through the surgery okay.  Hope you aren't feeling so frayed tomorrow!
xx
Lisa