Sunday, June 1, 2008

You gonna do somethin'? Or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?

Taking Jasmine to the zoo tomorrow.  It only takes about an hour to get through all together so I'd like to take the dogs (two or three of them, not all seven!) down to the river for a walk.  We'll see how it goes though.  Always depends on how I'm feeling and how high everyone's emotions are running by that point and time.  It'll be pretty warm out so I'll have to find something comfortable and light to wear for both me and Jasmine.  It's been difficult as I already have a little swelling in my abdomen.  Happens faster the second time around.  I would just like it to be one way or the other.  For those who haven't had kids (or the few men out there), you go through a frustrating time during pregnancy where none of your pre-pregnancy stuff fits but neither does the maternity wear.  I thought the new maternity jeans I bought would be wearable from beginning to end but they're still falling off me.  Part of me wanted to buy a smaller size (I had already had a size small!) but I didn't want to fit into something now and then not when I'm huge.  Damned if you do, damned if you don't.  I suppose I'll finish watching Tombstone and go to sleep.  (I'm going through a western phase apparently)

By they way, the title to this blog is my favorite quote of Tombstone spoken by Wyatt Earp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the zoo!  Linda

Anonymous said...

One of our favorite movies. I knew where that came from when I read it. :) Stay cool, dont get overheated going out. It is going to be pretty hot here all week along with some high humidity. Have a good time at the zoo. :) Kelly