Wednesday, June 11, 2008

And you know the rest

I don't know how some people drive through the city to get to work everyday.  I had to go down town today to drop off some clippers with my director's husband and I wanted to just run my car into half those drivers.  How much brain power does it take to drive?  Seriously? 

I thought I had a cute story about Jasmine but I have since forgotten it.  She got a sandbox on her birthday and when we went outside today to play in it, we found tiny red spiders crawling through the sand.  You wouldn't think something so small could bite hard enough to really hurt but those suckers do.  I killed as many as I found.  Jasmine was pretty oblivious to their existence. 

I'm definitely at the point in my pregnancy where my old clothes are starting to get really tight.  At least in pants and shorts.  I'm thinking of picking up a cheap pair of maternity bermuda's that I saw the other day.  There's no way I can go through the entire summer wearing jeans.  And I have absolutely no energy whatsoever today.  I feel like climbing the steps to the house is like climbing a mountain.  Well, off to get Jasmine back outside.  She seems to think her life is to watch cartoons.  It's not a phase I ever thought she would go through but here we are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie,
Good thing you took care of the spiders before Jasmine saw them.  If I remember from your previous entry, she already has a thing about bugs and a spider bite woudln't help!
Best,
Marty