Thursday, June 12, 2008

Who's YOUR pilot?

I'm driving home today from picking up kitten shots and there's a stoneage old man in a truck.  He's been driving down the center of the two lanes for some time.  Not only that but he's going at least ten under the speed limit.  At one point and time he almost drives into a car that decided to try and get past him.  The entire time he appears to be chit chatting with a passenger, although if there's one there, I can't see them.  Eventually he gets in one lane when I read his bumper sticker and snicker.  God is my Pilot.  I say well then god is a really shitty driver and needs to get his eyes examined, possibly god needs to have his license revoked until further notice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie,
That's hysterical.  Yes, "God" must be piloting a lot of people these days.  Today I was trying to get to a lunch meeting in Beverly Hills and another Stoneage Relic was in front of me, creeping along so slowly that he could just barely get through the yellow lights, with me -- I'm ashamed to say -- tailgating like crazy because I was running late.  He just kept inching along at a snail's pace, even though nobody was in front of him.  There are a lot of people like that around here, but they usually drive big, old Cadillacs.  This guy was driving a new Hybrid but it looked like he couldn't really figure out how to operate it ...
Best,
Marty