Sunday, June 15, 2008

A family blog plug

I thought I'd take a moment to plug my aunt's new blog.  You really can gauge their craziness based on anything on there.  ;)  Honestly, I don't think I've ever been around my aunt Jerri and uncle Perry without laughing till I'm near pants peeing.  They're both professional photographers and looking at their blog makes me jealous every day.  You'd think with that much talent in my blood, I'd be a little better with my own camera.  If you live in the Indianapolis area and are ever in need of a fantastic photographer for you special occasion, they're the ones to call.  They really treat you and your needs like their own.  And they're great to have at a party!  Ok, I'm done boosting my aunt's ego for the moment, just check the link.  http://wayneimagesblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will do!