Sunday, June 15, 2008

One check

We finally ripped out the shower door today.  (well Shawn ripped out)  I was able to take a shower without stepping in a puddle of water on the bathroom floor tonight.  Check on thing off our list of a thousand that needs to be done to this house.  Next for the bathroom, take out the now rotted paneling and replace with new paneling.  (no way am I putting dry wall in during this market)  At least it's something done.

I haven't been sleeping well much.  I get restless leg syndrome when I'm pregnant and there's nothing you can take to make it go away.  I toss and turn all night.  During the day, my legs hurt as if I'd been in a marathon the day before.  This I believe to be caused by some of the ways I lay in order to not feel so much of the RLS.  The only way I've found to feel better is to put my legs in the most uncomfortable position that I can stand.  Some how, that makes it not seem so bad.  I don't usually look forward to going to bed each night either way. 

I'm going to try and go get my hair cut tomorrow.  My hair was cut really short and now it's starting to look like I'm trying to grow a girl mullet.  I'm just going to ask them to cut it all off again for now.  We're supposed to go for a walk with the dogs down by the river tomorrow as well.  It just depends on everyone's mood.  I really need to get up to Petsmart tomorrow evening to get some dog food for Doodle.  I've been out for a week now. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie,
Congrats on the shower door.  Be careful if you replaced it with one of those plastic shower curtains ... I just read an article that the "smell" of new plastic shower curtains is actually a potential health hazard ...!
Best,
Marty