Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just the usual day

I went to drop off Doodle and the kittens and immediately noticed that the foster mom's car wasn't outside.  Odd but that didn't mean that she wasn't there.  I knocked, no answer.  Rang the doorbell (although I have no idea if it actually works), no answer.  Shit.  I decided she was probably running late as she's not normally the type of person to just not show up and I sat on the porch with Jasmine and Doodle.  I waited and waited.  Eventually I took Jasmine and Doodle back to the car, locked it and went back to knock one more time just in case.  Again there was no answer.  I decided to drive home and find a way to get her on the phone as by now I was a little worried because like I said, this wasn't like her.  Turns out she had been at one of the animal shelters picking up dogs and cats that were set to be euthanized.  Her FIL was there the entire time but didn't hear me knock, over and over again.  Turns out, Doodle was no longer needed as they found another foster home to take the new dog so I just packed up the kittens again and dropped them off. 

Afterwards, we headed home to make pork chops for dinner.  I sat outside on the swing and watched Jasmine play in the sandbox.  Once it was done, we ate and I was actually feeling pretty good, until I burped and then began puking up everything I had just eaten.  *sigh*  It just came out of no where.  I ran to the bathroom and finished emptying my stomach and then sat in the living room watching Jasmine and Shawn finish their dinner, all the while my stomach was growling.  So the only thing I've eaten and digested today was a hot pretzel.  You could say I'm a little hungry but still a little nervous about eating.  I've decided to try heartburn pills and see if that helps any with my eating.  I bought several cans of the crappy spaghetti, maybe I'll have a bowl of that. 

Watching Fool's Gold with Matthew Mcconaughey and Kate Hudson.  Not really a big fan of his.  He seems full of himself and it makes it hard for me to enjoy him in movies.  She, on the other hand, I actually like so it's been a toss up so far.  One really nice bonus, Jasmine fell asleep as it started so I don't have to answer a million questions.  By the way, isn't it a little early for them to start the What? Why? stuff?  Why is that guy doing that Mommy?  But WHY is he doing it?  There is no way to answer any of her questions in a way that satisfies her curiosity

Once again onto my whining about being pregnant.  With Jasmine, my boobs got huge, fast.  It happened so fast that I have tons and tons of tiny stretch marks in the area.  And yet I still don't remember being in as much pain then as I am now.  By my third month with her, I had went up two cup sizes.  This time I'm almost up one cup.  (I'm a fricking 34DD, yes TWO D's)  I was always that girl with the smaller sized chest that NEVER wanted big boobs or breast implants.  So just tell your little girls to wish for tiny boobs and some day karma will screw them over with very uncomfortable big boobs, instead of paying a buttload for fake ones.  I am never ever without some sort of bra right now, even when I'm asleep.  And I can't find a tight enough sports bra to make myself feel like I'm preventing future... issues with these monsters.  I'm thinking of picking up a 32 and seeing if that helps.  OK, enough for what most of you probably find to be TMI.  And a quick note, if there's any guys out there who haven't had kids (or even if you have and are thinking of having another) when/if you do, shut the hell up.  Your significant other is going to be a bitch like you've never seen, like you could never imagine.  It is your job as the supportive one to just deal with it and say you're sorry, even if she's just mad at the world for breathing too much of her air.  Otherwise, you may go to sleep one night and not wake up the next morning.  Just a thought.  ;) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL on the boobs...that is so funny.  Sounds painful though!  Too bad you are still so sick, that sucks.
xx
Lisa