Friday, June 27, 2008

To Bed

Today was just not a good one for me.  I just felt emotionally like crap and it just seemed to get worse as the day went on till I just went home and cried.  I still have to feed the dogs and all I want to do is nothing. 

Jasmine wore underwear all day today for the first time and didn't have any accidents.  Not even when we went to Walmart.  She even told me while we were there that she needed a potty. 

Tomorrow we run to get some fireworks for the 4th.  It's an hour drive and I want to get it over with.  We may go to the drive-in, depending on the weather.  I'd also like to get my hair trimmed.  We'll see how it goes.  For now I guess I'll feed the dogs and go to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least there is a bit of good news! Jasmine did a good job! :) Kelly PS Hope you can get to feeling better over the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Great news on Jasmine going all day in underwear. It would be great if you didn't have to change 2 sets of diapers when the baby comes. Sorry to hear you had a down day hon. Here's to hoping you have better days ahead. (Hugs)Indigo