Thursday, March 27, 2008

A few pics from when we got her to sit still

My husband actually doesn't like this dog very much.  For the most part it seems to be because I did not consult with him before agreeing to foster her. 

Everyone thinks she's ugly but I think she's cool looking.  Although you can tell by looking at her eyes that she's a bit on the wild side.

A view from the back so you can see just how merle she actually is.  She's even got a naturally docked tail.  She can't get much more aussie.

My husband took this one of Princess a few days ago.  Seems he's started to take a slight liking to her.  Oh yes, you heard me right, he likes the foster dog from hell.  It's gotten to the point that there's a running joke among all the foster (doggy) parents when one of their foster dogs breaks something, they say to eachother at least it wasn't the toliet

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she's beautiful, as is Princess. Then again I tend to fall for any animal in need. She definitely has that wild eyed look about her, almost as if she's daring your to stop her. If hubby is fond of Princess, could this be a new addition to a growing family? (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I don't think she's ugly at all.  She does look like a handful though.

Russ

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie,
Oh, yes ... there's an unmistakable, almost crazy glint in Zoey's eye.  Princess, on the other hand, seems deceptively angelic (I guess she's just photogenic!).
Best,
Marty

Anonymous said...

I don't think she is ugly at all - in fact she looks very pretty to me and princess is adorable.  Boy, you really have your hands full - I don't know how you do it all.
xxx
Lisa