Saturday, March 29, 2008

The photos

Taken shortly after we got home.  There are staples going up and across.  There are numerous punctures that were left open, mostly to encourage draining.  At the bottom of this picture you can see where the other incision was made from the redness.

This is his inner thigh.  You'll have to forgive my photograph as I was doing it alone while trying to hold his leg up very carefully.  The bulge you are seeing is his muscle.  I don't know how it's going to heal. 

Another of his inner thigh.  The part just below the bulge is where there are more staples.  I don't know if she was in a hurry when she did them or if it is generally not an easy place to put staples but it looks like hell.

I took this one to give you an idea of how large the incision was.  You can see one of the punctures is draining. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor dog, I hope he heals up well, I agree the other one has to go..  Linda

Anonymous said...

AEEEEII!!  I had to scroll fast through those pictures because I can get very squeamish about wounds and such.  Hope he heals fast and completely.

Russ

Anonymous said...

Oooh, the poor dear.  Awe, i hurt for him - i hope he starts feeling better soon.  i don't envy the situation you are in right now.
xxx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie,
Yuck ... looks painful.
Best,
Marty