Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Messes and whining

Jasmine has made many a masterpiece with her paints.  (and messes)  She hasn't figured out that when you mix all the colors together, they just become one ugly color so I'll need to get her some more paints if she wants a little variety.  (and seperate them while she is painting)  Maybe I'll get her some small paintbrushes while I'm at it.  She's also been making me use her bubble thing over and over.  The thing is battery operated so I thought I wouldn't have any work to do.  Wrong.  She wants me to shoot the bubbles up in the air so that she can pop them.  At least she likes it and is still at that age where she could care less that it didn't cost a fortune.

I swear I might as well put a darvacet on the bedside table for when I get up in the morning.  The last few days I have been having a ton of pain from the vein in my uterus.  It's the worst it's ever been.  My husband keeps saying go back to the doctor but all they can do for it is more pain medicine (which I don't want) or a hysterectomy and I'm certainly not ready for that.  I'll just deal with the pain and whine intermittedly. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok here is the plan.  You and your hubby have another little one and then you can get your hysterctomy!  :)   I miss the kids at that young age.  They always are so busy.  Now all I hear is I'm boooored.  This is after I spend hundreds of dollars on the latest video games, a puppy etc...  Linda

Anonymous said...

Well you can't blame Jasmine, no one does it quite like Mommy! (winks) I loved this age with Skye, she loved to be creative and I couldn't think of enough ways to support that outlet. Keeping you in my prayers on the smoke, the pain in your Uterus lets up. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I made the same tragic discovery with Play Doh when I was a kid.  I mixed all the colors together and got an ugly gray/brown lump.  Sending you good vibes on your pain.

Russ

Anonymous said...

Hope the pain abates for you soon - that sucks and you don't need to be in pain with everything you do.
xxx
Lisa