Saturday, March 8, 2008

More to read

I've decided to expand my "other journals" section.  I had reserved this area for journalers that I talk to on a semi-regular basis and whose blogs I read daily.  Yet another reason why I hate being an aol journaler.  We have few options on our blogs as compared to other formats.  Why don't I just leave?  Well, I like, no LOVE most of the people I have met through this format.  I feel in general it is easier to use than most and easier to search for journals that you are most interested.  At any rate, most of the added journals are medical blogs, some doctors, some nurses, some EMT's but all good reads.  Beware, several of these bloggers use very strong language. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't leave AOL either...I barely even notice the banner ads anymore!

Russ

Anonymous said...

I will have to check out some of your picks.
xxx
Lisa