Friday, March 19, 2004

AHHHHHH

Ok, so I come home and I'm wanting just to go to bed. I'm totally trashed drunk right now. But noooooo, the phone rings. Who the hell is calling at midnight? It's my brother. He's at a party and there's people drinking and he needs a ride home. DH goes to get him. I'm thinking I'll just go to bed now, right? I come upstairs and bring the good ole water jug to feed and water everyone. See, even when I'm drunk I'm thinking of my animals. I get ready to water the birds and oh, can we guess what the hell happens next? That goddamned bird isn't in his cage... AGAIN!!!! Do you have any idea how pissed off and frustrated I am right now? I don't understand how he keeps getting out. I can't even get my pinky through the doors where he's managing to escape from! What the hell do you do when everything else has failed? I put him back in the sick cage for now. I know he can't get out of that. It would've taken me forever to find him except I heard him flapping his wings behind the entertainment center. I'm beginning to hate that bird. I guess I named him Gollum for a reason, right? That's all, I need to go to bed and sleep this off. Hopefully I'll get up for the bird fair on time. I hate when I do this. I always drink to much when I know I have something to do the next day. Sometimes I think it's a good thing I don't have a job, otherwise I'd drink everynight just to keep up the trend. And by the way, I don't drink hardly ever. This is the first time I've drank more than one in I don't know how long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you bad girl! J/K!! LOL Nothing wrong with having a few to relieve the stress sometimes. Had a few beers myself last night. Glad your feeling better anyways. ~lila~