Friday, March 19, 2004

Talking Birds

I'm in such a good mood today! I shouldn't jinx it though! It seems like everyday that I'm in a really good mood, something comes along to ruin it! Me and Ellie are just sitting here "dancing" to the radio. She's such a cool little bird. I can't wait till I'm able to someday have many more parrots. She has so much personality. There's times when I'm being goofy and she looks at me like are you a little nutty or what? LOL You wouldn't think you could see that much emotion in their faces. What's on the agenda for today? I wanna go get my hair cut. Not today but soon. I was going to just let it grow till we get married this summer but a friend of mine is a hairdresser and she says we can "fake" the long hair. I want to get it cut about shoulder length and jagged. Anyone who watches "Scrubs" will know the cut I'm talking about. It's like the girl's hair on there, Elliot. One of my favorite things to do is get my hair cut. I always like to change it. I would love to put dark red highlights through it but DH isn't so keen on that idea. (my hair is blonde) Anyways, I guess I'll do the dishes and pick up a little. Give all the birdie's their bathes. Tomorrow is the bird fair in Mishawaka that I'll be at. It'll be my first bird fair! I'm gonna go crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bet your glad not to be sick anymore! It sounds like you have alot of fun with your birds. I like parrots, their so pretty. Have fun at the bird fair tomorrow. ~lila~