Thursday, March 18, 2004

Been Busy

Been busy the last couple of days. Yesterday, I spent 4 hours completely cleaning our bedroom, cleaned litter boxes and bird cages. Today I cleaned out the fish tanks. What a nasty little job that was. I also gave two of the dogs a bath. After the bath, I was inspecting Mia's wound. It looked pretty nasty to me but DH thought it was just gunky blood and such. I let it alone for a few minutes but it was bothering me too much to just forget about so I got some warm water on a wash cloth and got rid of all the nasty stuff. Turns out her wound became a little infected. I felt horrible. I had gotten sick right after her and August got into their dog fight and hadn't kept an eye on it like I should have. I took her over to the shelter to find out what JB thought of it. We decided to keep cleaning it real well and put some more antibiotics on it every night.

I'm feeling much better now, obviously. Otherwise, I wouldnt have had it in me to wash both those dogs today. I haven't been able to do anything while I've been sick so these past couple of days I've been like super cleaning woman. LOL Inside I'm saying, Finally! I can do something! Well, I'm off to bed. The early bird and worm and all.

No comments: