Sunday, March 7, 2004

Men ~ Part 2

Another "man" problem. I think my brother is getting ready to have sex with his girlfriend. He's 16. Now, it's funny because it's not so much him having sex that bothers me, it's her. I don't want her to do anything she isn't ready for or something she'll regret. Or for that matter, that my brother will regret when her very overprotective papa comes over here to kill him. I found a not from the two of them and that's how I'm suspecting it. Ok, it's not like the note opened itself. I guess I snooped a little. I don't know if I should say something to him or not. I was going to give him a condom a while back but that was when I knew he wasn't having sex, it's different now. I feel like I should say something. Maybe my mom will know what to do, if anything. I'm so glad I don't have kids yet, for just this reason.

No comments: