Monday, March 15, 2004

Sniffle, Sniffle

My cold is almost gone except for a stuffy nose. My throat on the other hand feels like razor blades going down it everytime I swallow. Mornings are always the most uncomfortable time when you're sick. I just want to feel better! I whine a lot when I'm sick so I'm sure everyone else can't wait till I'm better too! HaHa

The stray who I guess we've decided to call Libby, was getting really sick the other day. She kept vomiting and in her vomit were long worm looking things. I felt like hell but got on here and looked a couple of things up so I could decide which kind of medicine to give her. Turns out they were roundworms. Nasty little things and she's probably been reinfected by them several times. I gave her a dose of medicine for them and she already seems to be doing better. She gets another dose on the 24th and then another 30 days after that. She doesn't mind, it's liquid and I mix it with canned food. I just hope it doesn't start in any of my other kitties.

Gollum so far, has not gotten out of his cage again. Hopefully, I've got his cage to the point that not even the smartest parakeet could escape.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad at least your feeling a little better, I hope, but than Libby gets sick. Ewww and with worms no less! At least Gollum is under control LOL ~lila~