Sunday, March 7, 2004

Men~Can't live without em, Can't Kill em~Part 1

Today/Yesterday just wasn't my day when it came to dealing with men. DH should've been home by 3pm. He got off work at noon but had to meet with a realtor. He didn't walk through the door till after 6pm. Making stupid excuses about how he could've leave till after the realtor left. (the realtor was at a friends house, it's the friend who's selling the house HE is looking at) The only reason he decided to grace me with his presence was because text messaged him asking him where he was. Suddenly he was able to get away and come home, go figure. Once he gets home, he goes straight to sleep. Everytime I try to wake him up, he says I had to get up for work. AKA, why shouldn't I have been sleepy. Well, that's not the point smart guy, you could've come home hours ago and taken a nap. I left him alone but had many visions of poking him with sharp objects while he's tied to something and just has to deal with it. He finally wakes up at like 11 or 12 and expects me to be happy joy joy. Yeah, not happening. It's not so much his sleeping that bothered me, it's that I've been depressed all this time and he hasn't said one word about it. All I've heard about is work this and him that. He doesn't even seem to notice that I don't say anything anymore. Maybe it doesn't matter. OH! I forgot! Earlier, he had asked me if I wanted to go see the friends that's moving, new house and their horses. I said no. I don't really like horses and I can see their house when they move into it. I really wasn't in the mood to go anywhere with him. Then, the so-called friend (she's a pain in the ass more times than not) calls his cell to see when we'll be there to go. He says, 'Jamie's not going' and of course, she wants to talk to me to try and talk me into. He gives me the phone, full well and knowing what's going to happen and that he could've just said, oh she's in the shower, she's not here, anything. The part that really pisses me off, is that it seems he's been talking to THEM about my depression but not to me. She (and I haven't been around her much lately for her to know any of this) knows that I haven't really been going anywhere and what kind of antidepressant meds. I'm on. There's only one person that could've told her that and that's DH. AHHHHH!

preview 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate that crap? I do! They can blab all your business to everyone else but can't sit down and talk to you about it. That just burn's me up!!!