Tuesday, March 30, 2004

PO'd, all over my bed

Nothing much new. Going to work tomorrow, hopefully. Got some car problems and such so it's not for sure until I actually get there. The other day, one of the cats was mad at me or something and peed all over my side of the bed. Now I'm very leary about leaving my bed at all. I haven't allowed certain cats to be in the room alone unless I'm there with them. We have two males that are just reaching puberty age or around there and my guess is, it's one of the two. Fixing them usually does the trick but due to not knowing the exact age of the two, we wanted to make sure they were six months before we took them in. I attempted to file Ellie's nails today. I got to the third one and she started screaming like I was killing her so I'm going to start back at them tomorrow. Don't want to do too much to her in one day or she'll never let me touch her feet again. Well, I'm going to bed. It's been a neverending day. I didn't even get up that early, 10am and yet the day seemed to just go on and on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I don't let my cat in my room just for that same reason. She got locked in there for a couple of days when I went out of town and peed on my bed! Poor kitty, poor me! LOL! Lisa