Saturday, March 13, 2004

Another Blah Day

I'm still feeling like crap. Yesterday was a rather icky day. I've got a cross between a really bad cold and a sinus infection. Go figure, all the animals need everything and I feel like hell.

I came upstairs to check my mail and what oh what do I find? Gollum has escaped, again. Despite putting ties on all his doors, he's managed to stretch one of them just far enough that he could escape. Apparently he couldn't figure out how to get back in though, he was sitting on top of his cage. Back in the cage he went and I'm pretty much back to where I started. Life would be much easier if this little parakeet was a lot stupider. Unfortunately, I think he'll wind up dead before he gets stupid. I just have to be smarter than the parakeet. Or think like one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better! Those sinus infections suck! You should start calling your little bird Houdini! LOL ~lila~