Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Jeepers Creepier

Went to work today. There was a new dog and goat. The dog is a little on the obnoxious side. She barks alot. That usually goes away after they get over the shelter shock. I didn't get a chance to see the goat though. I was inside helping cut away all the hair on this angora bunny we got in, Cadbury. Poor baby was just one big mat of fur. There were plenty of bald spots on his body from the hair being pulled out from all the pressure. Which is the exact reason the people got rid of him, they didn't want to groom him.

Apparently we have new volunteers. I met them last week but was hoping it was a one time deal. I conside myself a good judge of character. Usually upon first meeting a person, I can tell whether this is a person I want to deal with or not... these people are not people I want to deal with. I hope like hell they only stick around for a few months at most. The people are VERY trashy and just give me the creeps. It's not that they're poor that makes them trashy, it's something else that I can't explain, I just feel. And one of my biggest pet peeves, is improper english. Now, I don't speak perfect english but I also don't talk like a hick either. I just don't trust either one of them. Especially, the man. He just plain makes me uncomfortable. I don't ever want to be left alone with him. He's in the process of taking anger management classes for only god knows what. I wish I could tell you what it is about these people but I just can't, it's just a feeling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always trust your gut instincts about people! It's never failed me. Good read....The Gift of Fear, by Gavin De Becker. It teaches us how to recognize and trust our intuition, and it may save your life someday. Lisa