Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Calm after the crazy

Nothing terribly interesting today.  I got on my computer and went to check on some the blogs I read and everything on blogspot was coming up as the same stuff I'd read days ago.  Strange I thought, that no one had posted a new blog.  Eventually, I figured out that my computer became possessed at some point last night.  My time and date were wrong.  Apparently, it was actually September 9th, 2004.  Uhm, what?  I don't know what happened from the time I turned it off to when I turned it back on. 

We ate dinner at my mom's tonight again but this time I left Cash outside while we were gone.  I haven't done that since last year.  He used to escape the yard but that hasn't happened since the electric horse fence was installed on the top and bottom of the fence.  He was able to avoid temptation today as well.  And my other doggies behaved themselves, no messes!  Mama kitty seems to have a very mild cold.  It's definitely making her miserable but it's nothing that time and fluids won't fix.  She looks about like I do when I feel like crap.  She wasn't even interested in the canned food I brought her today.  (and it was the really good/expensive crap!)  As long as she continues to drink water and has only clear fluids coming from her nose and eyes, I'll just let nature do it's thing.  The kittens seem to be doing fine and haven't caught mama's cold.  I just hope when I get the other two back that they're doing better as well.  These last few days have been nice to not have massive messes to clean up from itty bitties! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your puppies were much more kind to you tonight! :) I'm glad you're getting a bit of a break until you get LBK and LOK back.

Hugs, Beth

Anonymous said...

Hmmm strange computer gremlins!  :)  Hope kitty feels better soon... Linda