Monday, September 1, 2008

Catching a cold

I may be MIA for a few days.  I seem to be coming down with a bad cold, thanks to my brother, passer of germs.  ;)  While at the Blueberry Festival yesterday, I had a scratchy throat but I thought it could've just been from dry air or something.  Today it was worse and then there was the sneezing, runny nose and in general crap-like feeling.  Jasmine has it too but I'm willing to bet that she feels a little better than I do.  You won't see me jumping around like I'm practicing karate anytime soon, which is what she's currently up to while she watches Bee Movie. 

I have some pictures from yesterday but they're all of Jasmine except for one that was supposed to be a picture of two hot air balloons but Jasmine ran into the frame as I snapped the picture.  It went fairly well considering it was nearing 100 the entire time we were there.  I only got really pissy two times.  I just feel like being in large public packed areas like that would be a whole lot easier if I was wielding a chainsaw and swinging like a maniac.  I think people would get the gist to stand back.  I'm going back to laying here staring at the wall in a medicine induced state till Jasmine decides to lay down and pass out. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I just feel like being in large public packed areas like that would be a whole lot easier if I was wielding a chainsaw and swinging like a maniac.  I think people would get the gist to stand back."

I see what you're saying. And I'm okay with that. I get where you're coming from, and I support you 100%.

Sorry to hear you're feeling crummy, and hope you feel better soon!

{{hugs}}

Beth

Anonymous said...

Take care of that cold and I hope it passes for you without too much difficulty.  I like your analogy about the crowd...may I borrow that the next time Doug asks me to go somewhere crowded?  
xxx
Lisa