Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tantrums

By my current mood, you wouldn't know that a few hours ago I was on the verge of a pregnancy hormone induced nervous breakdown.  I had spent the afternoon at my mom's.  I had only been gone about four hours.  Therefore, I was beyond pissed when I got home and found two dog crates needed to be cleaned.  TWO.  I just lost it and started crying.  When you have quite a few animals, it gets frustrating when you end up having to do more work than is necessary.  After I calmed down and my husband had cleaned the crates (probably to keep from further losing it) I went to let the dogs out.  It had been a few hours since all this occurred by then.  But there Cash was, freaking out like it had been days.  I put him out and then just started kicking the cage.  Yes, I had a temper tantrum.  Something you should consider before having one of your own, wear the proper shoes.  I had on flip flops.  My piggies took a beating.  Thus, when you have a temper tantrum, either wear shoes or don't kick things.  ;) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Do we need to get you some steel-toed boots?

Aside from the bruised toes, did you feel a little better after that? I hope at least it let you get out some pent up anger.

Hugs, Beth

Anonymous said...

I'm with Beth, steel toed boots. I tend to wear combat, or hikers alot outside of my hig tops...wonder if this is why? I have those days too hon. It took me over an hour yesterday to round up 4 cats just so they wouldn't get out when the contractors came. I wanted to scream, I was hot sweaty and pissed off at the contractors, yet trying my damndest not to take it out on them.

Yes, I very much do know what it's like in a house with multiple animals. Hang in there! Feel any better after that? (Hugs)Indigo