Sunday, September 21, 2008

Quick kittens

Ok, I lied.  I decided to spend some time with the kittens tonight after all.  The transformation in the two orphans is amazing.  I have never once seen LBK play, until tonight.  She was (Yes, it's a SHE) playing and running through that room.  The LOK was back to her playful self as well.  I was just amazed to see this little kitten full of spunk, considering a little over a week ago, she hardly moved other than to eat.  Going into the cat room, I had names ready for those two but I had to be certain of their sex.  They were boy names... they're both girls.  Out of five kittens, I have one single boy, Saffron.  I plan on having these two girls be different from the other kittens since they were from an entirely different litter.  For some reason, I feel they deserve a separate set of names, not linked to the others.  Therefore, I'm off to look at pet names for pairs again before I go to bed.  ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the kittens are doing good!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a difference a couple of weeks can make! I promise I'll stop calling LBK "he."

Beth