Saturday, September 13, 2008

Discomfort

The last 24 hours have been uncomfortable.  Last night I just had some general discomfort.  Today this kid has been kicking almost nonstop.  It's to such an extent that I think my insides are sore.  There's no way to sit or lay that makes me anymore comfortable.  I took something an hour ago for the nausea that it's caused.  I hope this isn't a trend with this one.  Take a nap once and a while kid. 

Last night I also started experiencing some pain in my mouth.  I thought maybe there was something stuck between my teeth but tonight, I'm pretty certain that's not the case.  I've needed my wisdom teeth removed for about two years or so now.  Why haven't I just had them taken out?  Partially, I'm a chicken and it's fairly expensive, even with our insurance.  For now, I'm hoping after a few days the pain will go away.  I'll have to keep an eye on it in case one of the teeth become infected, which I was told was a possibility years ago.  I'm definitely not having them removed while I'm pregnant.  They were going to give me Valium before my appointment and I can't have it while pregnant.  I also don't want any of the other drugs that they give you during surgery (my wisdom teeth are coming in so backwards and messed up that I actually require surgery to have them removed) and afterwards while I'm pregnant.  Argh, and it's kicking again.  I'm going to lay down and hope for eventual sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the tooth pain eases up and so does the baby!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I hope both you and Baby were able to get some sleep!

Hugs, Beth