Sunday, February 3, 2008

If you're interested

This is my dream house.  It's an old farm house.  (I would LOVE to own an old farm house) on 3 acres, in the right school district, less than five minutes from my mom's house.  If you do go look, the pictures of the outside of the house are what I have always DREAMED I would see when I looked out my backdoor.  I've always wanted a fully mature willow tree on the side of my house and apple trees, I love the way they look in spring with the flowers and then when the petals start to fall off, it's like warm snow.  I am in LOVE with this house and the son of a bitch is going to break my heart.  One, I can't afford that unless they say well hell, we'll knock off forty grand.  ;)  The Farm of my dreams

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what your talking about with the Apple trees. I have a crab apple tree in my yard and there are several hidden on the lots of my property and across the street. It's amazing when the petals fall in spring.....you described it well it's like warm snowfall. I'll try to take pictures this Spring to share. Beautiful property, wish the guy would lower the price so you could have it. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

It is gorgeous, it has a lot of nice amenities too, I see it has it's own pond.  One thing my mom has taught me is make an offer - offer them 40 less, the worst they can do is reject it.  My mom has made terrific deals by doing this.  The market is bad right now, you never know.  You have nothing to lose and if they can't sell it and turn you down at first they may come back.
xxx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I think it is a beautiful place. You know what, it doesnt really matter what anyone else thinks about it, if you like it, thats all that matters. Who is going to live in it? You are! :)

Anonymous said...

That farm house is beautiful!  I wish I could afford it!  Linda