Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Princess

This is my new foster.  We haven't picked her up yet.  Her name is Princess.  The name pretty much settled it when deciding on a new foster.  She is a mommy but her pup just became weened.  We have no idea what her past life was other than her name.  She was left in an overnight drop box at a local shelter with her pup.  I will not be taking the pup, too much work for me.  She will have to be spayed before leaving my house, which can't happen till her milk dries up.  Again, I don't think I'll have her long even though she is a large dog, she's still a good looking large dog. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya just came along to say hello. i do not know how i found your journal. Any way its a brilliant read i love animals i have one rescue dog and one adopted from someone who could not look after him. He is a Malamute husky Called blue. My rescue is a Jack russel crossed Whippet  called Toby who is a little darling with a big mouth. I admire your stand on guns.
Katie

Anonymous said...

She is a beauty!  Linda

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous, I bet her pup is a doll.
xxx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

She has a very loving look about her. I hope you can find her a good home...I like this hearing about your finding homes for these dogs...really good reading.:) I know it is a lot of work too.

Anonymous said...

She is very pretty. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie,
She's beautiful ... looks like maybe part German Shepherd.  I'll bet she's smart!
Best,
Marty

Anonymous said...

What a regal beauty. She has kind, understanding eyes....(Hugs) Indigo