Thursday, February 7, 2008

WARNING :: GRAPHIC PHOTOS

I just had a LONG bitch fest and aol scraped it so I must start over but I no longer feel like bitching so we will so goodbye to that part of the entry and get straight to the Ewwwww part.  ;)

Tarin in his pretty blue bandage.  He such a photogenic dog.

This discolored part is all dead.  I would take the scissors to it but the skin underneath still needs to be protected from dirt and so it can heal better.

You get a slight view of the deepness but it's a lot worse than any of these pictures could show. 

You may be able to see that there are actually two splices under the large cut.  The are around my thumb is where I am actually holding back that large piece of pad.  You can see where it looks kind of grey, that's where it is just starting to die. 

I really wish there was some way to show the depth of this cut but this is as good as it gets right now.  Again that dark part by the pink is where the pad is starting to die, the rest has already died.  On this one you can see the splice a little better.  So, who wants lunch now?  ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Tarin! I think the pictures give us a general idea. Hoping for a swift healing....poor thing....(Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, I hope he heals quickly ~ poor little guy.  I managed to look at the pics ~ funny with all the horrible things I have to actually DO with the animals sometimes...I can get so squeemish looking at pictures.  Bless his little heart, I really hope he starts to heal soon.
xxx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie,
Poor Tarin.  I hope/assume everything is healing properly.  He looks "happy" in the photo but what do I know ...
Best,
Marty