Thursday, February 19, 2004

Bad Cat

I thought I'd be nice today and let the cats out of their "houses" and have the run of the house.  A few hours went by and things were going fine.  Around 5pm, I heard a crash, and squawking birds.  When I reached the bird room, Charlie, my cockatiel, his cage was on the floor and had been completely trashed.  Thankfully, Charlie was ok, just pissed that he had beed flipped upside down.  I put the cats away but there's always one or two that I have trouble finding.  It was just one today.  I let her be and figured she'd come out in a few hours.  I ended up falling asleep and woke up, quickly realizing that Sweety was still running about.  I spent a good hour looking for her before I found her under the couch.  Apparently, she too had taken a nap. 

                                                          preview

After all the craziness, I went to do some laundry.  But of course, I get to the washer and there's clothes in the washer, it's full of water and soap, someone had just forgotten to close the lid.  I hate that.  I try to get my clothes out of both the washer and the dryer as soon as my clothes are done.  I just wish everyone else would do the same.  I'll be the first to admit that I tend to be a little anal when it comes to how things should be done and where they should go but all I'm asking for is some common curtesy.  Well, tomorrow is store day and I have to get up a little earlier than usual, so I'm off to bed. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the font size, I'm beta testing journals and it's not being cooperative.

Anonymous said...

both my cats are getting their fist "bath" today.. wish us luck LOL

Anonymous said...

I've never had to give my cat a bath, she is so clean about herself. But I must say she is totally fasinated with running water from the tap! LOL :-) *lila*