Monday, February 9, 2004

Grrrrrly Doc

I have an appointment with the girly doctor tomorrow at and ungodly time.  Now, it's not the appointment that I mind, it's the ungodly time.  Doc's offices shouldn't start their first appointment until after noon. 

I'm sitting here, trying to think of what I was going to say but keep getting interupted by a certain little bird named Ellie.  She's trying to eat the keys off the keyboard.  Good gawd, I need less animals.  I'm constantly saying, 'stop that' 'get out of that' 'be quiet.'  I really didn't even mean to start talking about the animals, it just happens that way.  I figure, it's my journal, my life, I'll talk about whatever I darn well please. 

AOL is looking for their next journal's of the week.  I think we all get a little disappointed when someone on the boards says, 'hey I just got nominated.' We sit here and think, 'well what was wrong with mine?'  At the very least, the AOL people don't always choose the most popular journal's.  I think that's nice.  It's like you don't have to be the popular kid in school to win an award.  Ok, I'm going now.  If you all couldn't tell, I'm really bored and just needed something to do.

No comments: