Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Vet business

We took our pigeon, Cloud to the vet today for the first time.  He needed to have his beak trimmed.  Only took a few minutes and he was a good boy the whole time!  We'll probably have to take him up there every few months otherwise his beak just keeps growing until he can't eat or even drink. 

I'll be going to work tomorrow!!!!  Yippy!!  Well, technically, I'll be going to work today.  I haven't been to the shelter in quite some time and I'm sure I'll be in for a guilt trip.  For now, I'm going to count the days till Ohio!  And of course, I have to split up my entry.  Maybe I need to learn how to use less details?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool, a pigeon as a pet! Never heard of that before. I've heard of people taming crows or ravens before. They seem to be quite smart.

Anonymous said...

I've never had a bird as a pet before, and I had no idea you have to take them to get their beaks trimmed! How funny. But then, you probably think it's funny I didn't already know that! :) ~Erica