Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Yawn

Another day where I'm up way too early.  I'm a weird person.  I'm either up way too late or at an ungodly early time of morning.  I was up and wide awake at 4:30am today, whereas, yesterday, I woke up at 5:30PM!!!  Notice a little difference there?  LOL  Yesterday, we did our animal shopping.  Put the cockatiel food in the freezer, now I just have to murder all the innocent bugs in the rest of the seed containers.  I'm going to feel horrible.  I hate killing things.  When I was little, I used to kill carpenter ants, just for no reason.  One day, my dad saw me and told me that, that ant probably had a family and now it's family wonders where it went.  I haven't been able to kill anything without feeling like there was a little bug family out there looking for it's little bug husband since.  It's weird how things like that stick with you when you're a kid.  He only said that to me one time and it's still in my head all these years later.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i never thought of bugs that way.... bugs always have creaped me out! but it's a better way to look at things