Sunday, February 1, 2004

Final Letter

How is it that you can justify not approving my message when I did nothing wrong.  I never said that I was against breeders and even if I had, I don't think having an opinion other than your own is a reason to not approve me.  I just said that I was not going to buy from a breeder.  Meaning, I wanted to rescue an animal in need, an animal that otherwise might die.  Have I said that is the breeders fault?  No.  It's the people who buy the animals from the breeder and then don't take care of them.  So again, tell me why I'm not approved?  Because you're in a bad mood because something that someone else posted on a completely different list??  What, you don't have complete control over that particular list so you figure you'll take it out on someone else?  And apparently you don't follow your own rules.  I'm sure if someone on the list called you obnoxious, you'd have a problem with that.  Yeah, I thought so.  And for your information, my letter was approved, by me and it GOT sent to the people on the list, just not through the list.  Oh, did I mention, I sent your sweet little letter along with it.  Maybe next time you'll think before you write someone.  You, lucky for the rest of us, do not have complete control over who we send what to and when.  YOU gave breeders a bad name by writing that letter in the first place.  Telling off someone when you had no right and reason to do so.

Jamie

No comments: