Sunday, February 15, 2004

V-Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Thank you for all your input on the tattoo's.  I'm still not sure which one I like more though.  Oh well, I don't have to decide right this second.  For Valentine's Day, I got a little spoiled.  I got a dozen red roses.  Two movies that I've been wanting, "Tusan Sun" and "Real Woman Have Curves."  We went out to eat.  We got tickets to the South Bend Symphony Orchestra at The Morris Performing Arts Center.  It was a special Valentine's Day thing up there.  Afterwards, I didn't feel much like heading home, so we went to see a movie, "The Butterfly Effect."  Then, *Grin* I STILL didn't want to go home.  (It was well past 1am by this time) so we went up to Meijer and got some stuff for the parakeets.  He bought me the Katy Rose cd.  And then we came back home.  I don't know what's up with me.  When I'm actually in a good mood for once and having a good time, I just don't want to go home, ever.  I don't want the night to end because I guess I'm afraid I'll wake up the next day and it won't be the same.  Of course it won't be!  Silly woman!

"The Butterfly Effect" was a great movie!  It was very, um, strange though.  It was one messed up movie, that's for sure.  DH doesn't really get into the "thinking" movies so I had to explain a lot of it to him afterwards.  I loved it though and so did he!  You should all definitely see it, even if you wait till it comes out on DVD/Video.  Hope everyone had a good V-Day as well.  I'm going to bed now!  It's after 3am!  I've had a full day, that's for sure!

No comments: