Friday, February 13, 2004

Reviews are In (mine anyways)

I know the reviews for Katy Rose "Because I Can" haven't been that great but I just love her.  This song "Overdrive" just makes you want to jump around and scream to it at the top of your lungs.  Ellie doesn't seem to care for it though.  Maybe she's just trying to headbang.  LOL

Let's see what movies I've seen lately.  "Once upon a Time in Mexico" wasn't worth my time or my money.  The last 45 minutes were just guys getting shot.  Usually that's fine but there was no story line to it at all.  "Under The Tusan Sun" was a great movie.  I will be buying that movie.  Guys ~ this is a great date movie ~ Valentine's Day!!  "Thirteen," now I can't say enough about this movie.  I just loved it.  It's where I first heard of Katy Rose and her song "Overdrive."  Plus, it is just like my entire teenage years, only I was toned down a little bit more than those girls were.  I guess most girls feel like that but I don't think most of them go through all that stuff, only the more wild ones.  I was a born wild child.  ; ) 

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo.  Just a little one and in a place that I can cover it up.  I can't wait to get married this summer.  And it's not so I can "be" married.  It's so I can get it over with already.  LOL  I know you're thinking, "why are you getting married when you think of it that way."  We already feel married, this is just the legal crap.  I want to get it over with though so I can do whatever I want with my hair.  I have to leave it alone until after my wedding day so I can have it in an updo.  After that though, I'm chopping it off.  I've actually thought of shaving it a few times.  hehe DH would NOT be happy about that.  It's my hair though.  Screw everyone else.  I'll post the pics of the tattoo's I'm thinking of getting later on. 

No comments: