Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Me = Computer Illiterate

I want to learn how to do the dollz thing online.  One big problem... I don't have any fancy programs to do this on, just the paint program that comes with Windows.  And I have something called windows imaging.  I've taken a couple of bases from other websites (not using them online, just playing) and tried to do some basic clothes and have pretty much had a problem.  For some odd reason, the so called paint program will only let me use the colors that are already on the doll bases.  In other words, I pick blue for my color and it gives me gray.  Ugh, it looks like I'm going to be very frustrated until I can get a program like Paintshop Pro.  My mom has that program on her computer but I have all the stuff I need (other than the program itself) on my computer.  Oh well, it's not the end of the world.  I just hate having to put the links on my page and go through all the giving credit thing and would rather just make my own.  Besides, I need a hobby.  And for the Aol people that organize this whole journal thing, I need more space... now.  Not this summer, not this fall, not in 2005, NOW.  I'm not patient when it comes to my journal, computer and anything that revolves around it.  There have been days when I've had to add 3 entries because I didn't have enough space.  I command you to add space.  *POOF*  All done?  No?  Crap.  Oh well, I'm off to look at more blinkie's and such.  Yes, I will be blinkie obsessed for quite a while. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie: Hubby bought me software called Cartoon Doll Deluxe 8.0. it can be bought at any computer software store but the cost is pricey,, it was $56.00! i don't use those "paint" programs only because they don't have many features to use and most of the time they suck! Some online websites have doll makers but only offer certain things and saving them is annoying, and confusing! but my tips on websites and dolls will be out next Friday, maybe those will help ya!